INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13, 14 EU REG. 679/2016 ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
pursuant to current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with fairness and transparency, for lawful purposes and for protecting your privacy and your rights.
The processing is carried out, also with the aid of computers, for the following purposes:
- to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and optional services, to provide the services requested, to manage estimates, payments and tax obligations. Since such processing is necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case of special data (so-called sensitive data). If you refuse to provide personal data for which consent is not required, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the services requested. Processing will cease upon your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points. The data will be kept within the terms of the law (10 years, except in cases of litigation and tax assessments). Recipients of such data are the Inland Revenue, payment and credit card companies, professionals and external consultants;
- in order to fulfil the obligation provided by the "Testo unico delle leggi di pubblica sicurezza" (article 109 R.D. 18.6.1931 n. 773), which requires us to communicate to the competent Territorial Police Headquarters, for the purposes of public security, the personal details of the sojourning customers in accordance with the procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7th January 2013). The provision of data is compulsory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal we will not be able to accommodate you in our facility. The data acquired for this purpose is not stored by us, unless you give us your consent for storage as provided in point 4;
- to fulfil current administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations. This service is carried out without the need to obtain your consent. The data is processed by us, by our official representatives and by authorised consultants and professionals, and are communicated externally only in fulfilment of legal obligations (e.g. Revenue Agency, public social security bodies). In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned fulfilments, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the length of time provided by the respective regulations (10 years, except in cases of litigation and tax assessments);
- to speed up registration procedures in the event of your subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, which can be revoked at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months and will be used when you are our guest again for the purposes referred to in the preceding points;
- to receive messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time. In any case, data processing will cease upon your departure and the data will be stored for a maximum of 24 months;
- to respond to your requests for information online through the specific form on the website www.golfhotelvicenza.it and to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your personal data will be stored for a maximum period of 24 months and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any time;
- for the protection of people, property and assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of Golf Hotel Vicenza, located in Vicenza, via Carpaneda 5, identified by the presence of appropriate signs. Your consent is not required for such processing, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage, vandalism and for fire prevention and work safety purposes. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except for public holidays or other cases of closure of the business, and in any case within one week. They are not disclosed to third parties, except in the event of a specific investigative request by the judicial authorities or the judicial police.
For more information, and in order to assert the rights recognised to you by the European Regulation, you may apply to
- Person responsible for data processing: Eastend S.r.l. single-member company, with registered office in Creazzo (VI), Via Carpaneda 5, VAT No. and Tax Code 02915240309, enrolled in the Register of Companies of Vicenza, REA No. VI-385402, with a share capital of € 50,000, in the person by its legal representative Mr Gian Maria Gallo, PEC email@example.com; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Person in charge of data processing: Mr Giuseppe Chimienti born in Manduria (TA) on 27/02/1971, resident in Milan, Via Carlo Espinasse 33, C.F. CHMGPP71B27E882X e-mail: email@example.com
- Person in charge of data processing at GHV SPA: Ms. Benedetta della Cioppa born in Vicenza on 14/04/1993, residing in Sovizzo , Viale degli Alpini c.f. DLLBDT93D54L840Z, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org